The participation activities of Utopia Pharma at the graduation ceremony and department performance for over 600 pharmacists from Cairo
The recent participation activities of Utopia Pharma at the graduation ceremony and department performance for over 600 pharmacists from Cairo were as follows:
1. The event was attended by Professor Dr. Ayman Al-Khatib, Deputy Chairman of the Egyptian Drug Authority, Professor Dr. Samah Sorour, Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy at Helwan University, Professor Dr. Imad Basileos from Cairo Pharmacy, and Dr. Ali Abdel-Bari, Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy at Hertfordshire University.
2. Dr. Noha Abdelshakour, Director of the Development Department at Utopia Company, participated in the event and delivered a special lecture titled "Secret of Human Psychology and the Pharmacists Career Pathway." The lecture aimed to help new graduates in identifying their personalities, skills, and choosing the suitable career path.
3. The members of the Cairo Pharmacists Syndicate Council actively participated in the event, including Dr. Mohamed El-Sheikh, the Syndicate of Cairo Pharmacists' Union, Dr. Reda Morad, the Council's Deputy, and Dr. Gamal Beshandy, the Secretary-General.
4. Several pioneers in the pharmacy profession were honored during the event, and Utopia Pharma was recognized for its continuous support to the syndicate and new pharmacists.
5. Talented pharmacists performed artistic presentations, adding a festive atmosphere to the event.
These activities provided an important opportunity for new pharmacists to celebrate their graduation, exchange experiences with colleagues and officials in the pharmaceutical field, and foster professional connections.