Utopia Pharmaceutical Code of Ethics
- The code of ethics has been developed by Utopia Pharmaceuticals to carry out our mandates and to ensure that all business dealings are conducted with the required ethical standards and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We in Utopia company believe that our strength lies in our sense of social responsibility and our strict commitment to specific ethics towards our “Shareholders”; i.e.
customers, suppliers, employees, society in addition to owners of the company. Therefore, we have established a set of policies to ensure that all employees understand the ideal code of ethics and are keen to adopt the following:
The concept that “companies are responsible towards other entities other than their owners”; thus, accordingly all the senior executive and financial officials shall adhere to the behavioral and professional code of ethics as established by Utopia company for internal supervision system.
|Each of our employees follows the principal of “moral authority” in building relationships with each other and adheres to the ethical policy of the company that leads to a distinguished individual and institutional behavior.
|Full cooperation to comply with the instructions of the ministries of health in the countries where we work, which aim at the protection of pharmaceutical products manufacture and public health.
Utopia Pharmaceutical Code of Ethics :
Our vision of international operations is driven by our wish to be one of the leading companies in all the markets which we enter by providing pharmaceutical products of high quality which comply with the international standards of performance.
Our objectives of international operations are as follows:
- The registration of pharmaceutical products that present an added value to the market of medicine in the countries where we work and not to register the highest number of products regardless of their benefits or the possibility of marketing them as this only leads to the exhaust of governmental institutions and does not provide any benefits either to the society or the company.
- Observing the patents of the pharmaceutical products that are still under proprietary rights as we never register them prior to the expiration date of the patency period stipulated in the “Trips Agreement” at the World Trade Organization (WTO), even if the laws of the country allow that.
- To continuously open new markets and ongoing strive to cooperate with more international companies in the field of research and development with the aim of manufacturing new pharmaceutical products.
- We work hard to gain the confidence of the society and maintain it through our products and employees as well as our various services. •We are always keen to reach a higher goal, that is to add value to the societies in which we operate by observing the international standards of performance, work ethics and the adopted policies