Directly contact us at :
PV e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:01110202227 / 01100944634
what is the pharmacovigilance (PV) ?
- The World Health Organization defines pharmacovigilance (PV) as “the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse event or any other drug-related problem.”
What is the adverse event (ADE) ?
- Any untoward medical occurrence that may present during treatment with a medicine, but which doesn’t necessarily have a causal relationship with this treatment, knowing that administration of any medicinal product may result in adverse events.
What is the adverse reaction (ADR ) ?
- A harmful effect suspected to be caused by a drug.
How does Utopia apply the pharmacovigilance?
- Utopia has a pharmacovigilance team which receives all reported adverse events from the market whether reported by consumers or health professionals , assesses them , delivers them to the Egyptian Drug Authority (EDA) to be assessed and shared with worldwide organizations such as “WHO-Uppsala Monitoring Centre” which helps finally to take the appropriate actions aiming to maximize the benefits of the medicine and minimizing its risks leading to the best usage of the medicine worldwide.
How could you help in enhancing the safety of our products?
- Whether you are a consumer or Health care professional (HCP) , be our partner in enhancing the safety of our products and don’t hesitate to report any adverse event experienced while taking a utopia product as soon as possible .
How to report my experienced adverse event while taking any of utopia’s products?
- Either report online through the link to the right side of the page or contact us directly through our contact information.