Moxifloxacin 400 mg
(3rd generation fluoroquinolones).
- Community Acquired Pneumonia.
- Skin and skin structure infections.
- Intra-abdominal infections (Included in H. Pylori Regimen).
- Acute Bacterial Sinusitis.
- Acute Bacterial Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis
- Odontogenic infection.
- Covers (G +ve, G -ve bacteria), and it is the most active fluoroquinolones against anaerobes.
- Recommended by "Infectious Diseases Society of America" guidelines in skin and skin structure, intra-abdominal and diabetic foot infections.
- Respectively as initial empirical monotherapy.
- Recommended by "The Japanese Society of Gastroenterology" in treatment of H.pylori (evidence level A).
Dose 1 Tablet Once Daily
Box 1 Strips Each strip contains 5 Tablets