The Highlights of the distinguished training day for fresh graduated pharmacists
The Highlights of the distinguished training day for freshly graduated pharmacists in the Great Hall of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Ain Shams University.
The most Prominent Highlights of the first session of the distinguished training day for freshly graduated pharmacists in the Great Hall of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Ain Shams University.
First, we start with a speech from Dr. Abdel Nasser Sengab, Vice President of Ain Shams University, about the role of the university in continuous development to link study with the labor market.
Then Dr. Gamal El-Leithi, President of the Egyptian Chamber of Pharmaceutical Industry, with a speech about the role and value of the pharmacist in providing safe and effective medicine, and the constant trust of citizens in the pharmacist and in his advice which is the most important thing he has.
Then Dr. Noha Abdel Shakour, Utopia Business Development Director, presented a distinguished lecture to fresh grades entitled
"My Talent...My Fingerprint"
About, how to discover talent and strength within each person.And that talent is the key to choosing the future job and achieving success.
Then, the German doctor, Dr. Kwesi Anan Odom, Genius Report Trainer, 64 Keys Professional, with a lecture entitled
"Your Genius, Key to Your Success".
About, every person has a unique personality which the world wants you with your personality as it is and by yourself without change. And the right job for you is the one that you succeed in without effort.
- Firstly, Dr. Heba Al-Nashar, a lecturer in the Department of Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ain Shams University, presented a lecture entitled
"Academic Career Pathway"
About the most important skills and requirements that the student needs to work in the field of academic teaching.
- Then Dr. Abdallah Mashaly, Reaserch Specialist at Utopia Pharmaceuticals, gave us a lecture entitled
"Research Career Pathway"
About the importance of having basic skills for the student to join the field of scientific research.
Then Dr. Mohamed Abbas, Quality Assurance Manager at Utopia Pharmaceuticals, gave a lecture entitled
"Manufacturing in Practice"
About the most important skills that must be present to succeed in the field of drug manufacturing.
-Then Dr. Lobna Abdel Shakor, Regulatory Affairs Manager at Utopia Pharmaceutical, gave a lecture entitled
About the steps taken to register the drug and what are the skills needed for the student to work in this field.
- then Dr. Ahmed Adel, National Sales Manager at Utopia Pharmaceuticals, gave a lecture entitled
"Sales Career Pathway"
About the most important skills needed to distinguish in the sales field
- Then Dr. Ahmed Atef, Marketing Head at Utopia Pharmaceuticals, gave us a lecture entitled
About the most important steps to success in the field of marketing.
Then Dr. Abdel Reheem AboKresha, HR Manager at Utopia Pharmaceutical, gave a lecture entitled
"HR Track in Pharma Industry"
About the most important skills and basic requirements which fresh graduates need in a job interview.
Then Dr. Shaimaa Gamil, Senior Trainer at Utopia Pharmaceutical, gave a lecture entitled
Training & Development
About the most important skills needed to work in the training field.
-Then an open discussion was held to receive students' questions and answer them by specialists.
Dr. El-Saeed Kamel Speech (the Managing Director and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Utopia Company) on the distinguished training day for fresh graduated pharmacists at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Ain Shams University.
- Where he congratulated the fresh graduated pharmacists, wishing them success in their future working life.
- Dr. Al-Saeed Kamel thanked all the executors of the work for helping and qualifying the fresh graduated to succeed and distinguish in the labor market.
- Providing full support to fresh graduates for training and work in Utopia Company and Factory.
- And interaction of The fresh graduated students with the activities and sessions of the day and participated in the discussions with the lecturers through various questions in all specialties and skills necessary for different jobs.
More about Utopia
Follow us on Facebook Click here
Follow us on YouTube Click here
Follow us on Linkedin Click here